Join an award-winning team doing the most important work in Milwaukee
This is your opportunity to help create bright futures and a stronger Milwaukee! Our teachers and staff are guided by Next Door’s mission: to support the intellectual, physical and emotional development of children by partnering with their families for success in school and in the community.
At Next Door, we work hard to ensure Milwaukee children living in poverty get a strong start to life during the most critical period of brain development, ages birth to three. You can help a child achieve that start in the classroom, in a home visitation setting, through family advocacy or in a wide variety of support roles.
Our employees also play a big role in shaping the future of Next Door. Driven by our strategic plan, you can help Next Door become the preeminent leader in early childhood education in Milwaukee and the employer of choice among early childhood professionals.
Hear from our staff (click on each one to view video)
What we offer
- Competitive Salaries, with a Minimum Wage of $14/hour
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Accident and Cancer Insurance
- Employer Paid Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training Days and On-Staff Coaches
- Student Loan Debt Repayment
- 401K with an Employer Match
*To best view and complete the application process, click here for Internet browser recommendations