Read for Children Sponsorship
May 15 – 25, 2023
Read for Children is a new event to promote youth literacy by raising money in support of our Books for Kids program, reading to children for 15,000 minutes and collecting 5,000 books to build children’s home libraries.
Help us build the future! You can help achieve our goal of raising $50,000 in support of Next Door’s Books for Kids program.
By sponsoring Next Door’s Read for Children, you will build:
- A child’s love for books and reading,
- Important literacy skills for children at a pivotal stage in early development, and
- Children’s home libraries, increasing access to books as powerful learning tools.
$10,000 • $5,000 Sponsor
- Company logo on event t-shirt (April 14, 2023, deadline)
- All other benefits listed below
$2,500 • $1,000 • $500 Sponsor
- Company logo in Thank You video
- Company logo in social media post
- Name recognition on website and in newsletters
- Name recognition in 2023 Annual Report
- Opportunity to strengthen our community by advancing youth literacy
Additional Engagement Opportunities:
Help us reach our goal of reading to children for 15,000 minutes. Volunteer for a morning of reading with children at Next Door. Bring yourself, your friend or your team! Click ‘Volunteer’ above for more information and reserve your volunteer time online, today!
Help us reach our goal of collecting 5,000 books to build children’s home libraries. Host a book drive to collect and donate new or lightly used children’s books, or purchase books from our Amazon Wish List. Click ‘Collect’ above for more information and learn how you can host a book drive.
To create your custom engagement package, please contact Joe Schultz at 414.999.2551 or jschultz@NextDoorMKE.org.