Join Our Team
Join an award-winning team doing the most important work in Milwaukee
This is your opportunity to help create bright futures and a stronger Milwaukee!
At Next Door, we work hard to ensure Milwaukee children from under-resourced families get a strong start to life during the most critical period of brain development, ages birth to five. You can help a child achieve that start in the classroom, in a home visitation setting, through family advocacy or in a wide variety of support roles.
We also work hard to ensure our employees have the personal and professional resources they need to succeed, and involve them in shaping the future of Next Door. You can help Next Door become the preeminent leader in early childhood education in Milwaukee and the employer of choice among early childhood professionals!
Hear from our staff (click on each one to view video):
What we offer
- Competitive Salaries, with a Minimum Wage of $15/hour
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Accident and Cancer Insurance
- Employer Paid Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training Days and On-Staff Coaches
- Student Loan Debt Repayment
- 401K with an Employer Match
*To best view and complete the application process, click here for Internet browser recommendations.