Next Door 50th Anniversary Commemorative Book
In honor of Next Door’s 50th Anniversary in 2019, we produced a special commemorative book to share the story of Next Door’s 50 years of serving the community. Click HERE to check it out.
The book begins with the founding of Next Door in 1969 as a youth and young adult outreach program at our Savior’s Lutheran Church in Milwaukee. The following pages are filled with anecdotes and photos covering the major phases of Next Door’s growth and community impact over five decades and the agency’s evolution into a leader in high quality early childhood education.
The book features:
- Profiles of individuals and companies who have played key roles at Next Door over the past 50 years.
- A series of tributes to Next Door staff, Board Directors, volunteers, donors and community partners.
- Stories about Next Door alumni and where they are today.
- A look at how Next Door celebrated its 50th Anniversary in 2019 and highlights from Next Door’s 50th Anniversary Fundraising and Community Relations Campaign.
- Pages of photos spanning 50 years!
We hope you enjoy this look back at Next Door’s 50 years and thank everyone who helped us make this commemorative book come to life!